Wednesday, December 01, 2004

Intro: Do you have the sex?

I desperately hope I have the sex. Or else why write a blog on it?

I am a 28 year old black brotha who has had a lot of sex in my young life--but I want to have more. This blog is my attempt to document that quest, and all of the silly shit that goes along with it. But the quest is not just for sex, and its not just my quest. It is the search for love, happiness, and satisfaction by my friends and people that I encounter in Chicago.

Even though my tales are largely (though not entirely) about sex with men, this blog is for everyone--heterosexual, bisexual, gay, DL, lesbian. It's for anyone that's sexual. Because sex is one of those human things that binds all of us. And a lot of the shit that happens to me is sure to happen (or has happened to many of you). So sit back, get a chuckle, and you might learn something to help you in life.

And if not, you can always stand to learn more about the greatest city in the world, Chicago.


Bernard

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who Links Here