Wednesday, December 01, 2004

Who's Who: Who's got the Sex?

Its really hard to keep people straight on a web blog. So I have compiled a little list to help readers keep clear on who's doing what (whom?) in the Second City.





VERY IMPORTANT PEOPLE
Bernard Bradshaw: That would be me. I am a 28 year old ethnographer living in what I think is the greatest city in the world. I love sex, but don't get enough of it. I'm a fit, attractive guy who has a thing for hairy chested brothers with nice chests.

Darnell or Dee: He is my best friend, and I have known him forever. There isn't much I wouldn't do for him. He's a svelte attractive chocolate brother who is extremely charming. I am jealous of him because he has always gotten more sex than me and is always traveling with his job.

Alberto: This is Dee's boyfriend of about a year. Cute Italian anglo with a thick accent. He always attracts attention.

Angel (aka Little Viscious): My mid twenty-something Cuban friend who we often joke as being "Gemini's Twin" separated at birth. Sweet as pie with the sharpest tongue north of the equator. He is in a long term relationship with a wonderful man.

Friend: The mysterious thirty-something man in my life. I am not quite sure what to say about him. Just that he is someone very important to me. Most women and men think that he is EXTREMELY attractive. He is a Chicago civil servant and on the DL. He has a very unique role in these tales of Sex and the Second City--but you're going to have to stay tuned to learn what.

Sucré: One of the few female friends in my life. She lives in the NYC--and will have some of her own romantic tales to add.

IMPORTANT PEOPLE
Common: 30-something attractive thick brotha that I met on the Internet, but he lives near me. Great kisser, seems to have his shit together. Not sure what we are doing--but I know I want to get to know him better. See: The Boy Next Door.




THE TRICKS

James: 19, retail sales & club dancer. Great shape, huge dick, but bad breath. Haven't had sex yet. See: Young Boy, Big City!

Chris: 19, student. Effeminate light skinned, hazel eyes, huge dick, & can perform autofellatio. Won't stop calling me since I banged his box. See: Lighter Shade in Winter Part 1 & Part 2.

Marcus: 22-25 yo, student. Tall, thin, effeminate Asian kat. My neighbor. No sex yet. See: Project Afro-Asiatic Connection.

DJ: late thirty-something, light-skinned not so attractive above-average dicked guy. Had sex once. See: Early Morning Ass.

HAZELNUT: Dark Skinned in shape brotha who lives nearby. Has given me the run around and doesn't return calls well. But seems masculine. See: The One and Rule of Mutual Attraction.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who Links Here