Thursday, December 09, 2004

Young Boy, Big City!

I have recently met a young 19 year old guy, his name is James. He's about 5'7 160lbs. He has a young face, and huge soup cooler lips. He has a nice brown complexion (not dark, not light)--and surprisingly very little attitude. What's endearing about him is that he is one of those rare guys that you meet who calls when he says he is going to call. James and I met on a telephone dating line. My fake name was Joaquin and I told him that I was looking for sex. So was he.

We met like a week ago, and we haven't had sex. A little bump and grind, a little getting naked, but no wanakiki in the cocoriki. Now what is a college educated 28 year old doing with a 19 year old you ask? Ok ok, you're right. That's gross. I feel like a chicken hawk. Trust me, i don't usually have a thing for the young ones. Actually, I usually only mess with kats that are my age or older.

But age really shouldn't matter that much. I mean look at this great city--in many ways it is a very young city, only about 160 years old--but it has a much longer history, when Chicago was just a small trading post founded by a black Haitian (DuSable) in the late 18th century. New on its face, but backed up with a rich history. A young city with a big past.

Anyway, back to James, he's not just a young boy in a big city--but a big boy. Young James dropped a bomb on me when he came through my door. More like his zipper dropped a bomb. To be so young, and so short, James has to have one of the biggest dicks I have ever seen. The boy is H to the U to the GE. I mean its so huge, I am getting turned on just writing about it. One of those pipes that gets so hard and is so massive just looking at it and masturbating is probably enough--which might explain why we haven't done anything.

Ok it doesn't really. I am one of those guys that, yeah, I look at that big thing and think of it as a challenge and wonder--Can I really take all of that? And I reach right down to the bottom to the bottom of my soul (insert Morales singing "Nothing" from A Chorus Line here), and I know the answer (wink).

So yeah the guy is a little young, but he's good looking, he calls when he says he will, he has a bangin' body, and is interesting in having sex--all the things that one wants in the search for Mr. Goodbar, or the perfect Fuck Buddy, no? Well almost, yeah. But there's one little problem that I haven't mentioned: he has breath that sometimes is a little too tart to kiss (ok it was the first time we met, but hey, first impressions are the ones that stick). We've only met twice.



2 Comments:

Blogger christopher said...

funny! great post!

7:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So whatever happened with you and the bbbdb (bad breath big dick boi)? - Herukhuti - www.blackfunk.org

2:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who Links Here