Sunday, January 09, 2005

Project Afro-Asiatic Connection

A few days ago I was checking my mail and clumsy me dropped it all in my apartment lobby. Luckily it happened just as one of my neighbors entered to help me pick things up.

It was him. My tall, thin, effeminate (am I developing a thing for feminine men?) Asian-american neighbor who prances up and down my halls whenever I am about to do laundry. He must be friends with one of my other neighbors because I always see him run from his apartment to hers in his flip-flops.

"Man it is cold outside." I told him as I punched the elevator button.
"Yeah, it is." he said in his high pitched voice.
The elevator door opened. I cleared my throat and deepened my voice an octave and said, "I've seen you a lot in the building, but I've never had the time to introduce myself. Hi, my name is Bernard."

I guess because he's kinda fem, I half expected to give me a Princess Grace flicker of the wrist, but he extended his hand and gave me a really firm handshake before we stepped on the elevator. His hands felt huge and warm. "I'm Marcus," he squeaked, "nice to meet you. I stay in Apt. 606, where are you?"

The elevator ride was brief but I made a point to keep my eyes on his. "I'm three doors down from you." I answered. He smiled.

There is something in his character, in his nature, that I just want to fuck. Maybe its because I think he would be really vocal and I imagine getting him in my apartment and having him bite down on a pillow while I violate his hole. I don't know what it is.

I walked him to his door and asked him a few more questions about his work. I told him if he ever needed anything not to hesitate to knock on my door.

I will start devising a plan on how to get inside of him. I just hope I am not shitting too close to the town water supply.

2 Comments:

Blogger Ms. Audacity said...

I would be very careful about bangin' someone who lives so close. I know that temptation is great and we all want what we want when we want it but just make sure that the risk is outweighed by the reward.

12:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

man , after reading a few of your bits I realise that you are evil.

2:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who Links Here