Wednesday, January 05, 2005

One Night Lie (flashback)

This a flashback entry about an event that happened to me in November of 2001:

Why do guys feel the need to lie after a one night stand and feign interest in getting to know you?

I just had sex with a 25 year old who had a built up body and an amazing dick. He seemed so into me...AT FIRST. I wasnt so much into him...his face wasn't that cute. and he seemed a little slow. But as soon as I saw his body, I knew that I was physically attracted to him.

Dark brown skin, 5'8 and 160 pounds with a great body comprised of protruding nipples on a huge chest that tappered down to a tight little waist that flaired out to a lengthy wickedly fat pipe. He claimined to be Dominican, no not spanish, from that little tiny island called Dominica (yeah right). He was mouth watering. I met him on the telephone line for the purpose of a late night fuck.

We sat around and watched music videos on Vh1 Soul (sometimes a good choice channel to get people in the mood at 1am--or to give you some crazy flashbacks). I teased him a lot. When he asked to go to the bathroom, I told him he couldn't--because he had been bad. But that naughty flirting shit wasn't working. It was going totally over his head.

So I was just direct. "Do you find me attractive?" I asked.

He replied, "I like your face and your ass."

Gee thanks. I guess the other 99% of my body is shit. On that note, I felt empty and not up to par. He said that he wasnt into having sex with me because I seemed like someone he could "chill with" and get to know. But that get-to-know line wasn't adding up. Number One, he wasn't affectionate. Number Two, he wasn't very talkative. I smelled something foul in the city of Chicago.

The tension started to mount. He told me, "I think you want to have sex." I could see that he was starting to play a game. I was the thirsty sex starved dick hungry bottom. He was the controlled, polite, refined top. But I was familiar with this game. I knew that he wanted to have sex. He was trying to play it cool. Jedi trick me. Which really wasn't necssary, since I was a sure thing.

"Of course I do," I told him. So I pulled him over towards me and the first thing he touched was my ass. I knew he wasn't interested in anything more

He started telling me that he liked my voice and laid back demeanor. I ignored him, I was tired of his tired conversation. I got on the floor and followed me. i finally lied down, and he followed. I took off his shirt. Damn it looked good. He touched me so smoothly, and it felt great. I kissed his body..which felt wonderful. i thought of my body...and compared myself to him...and I thought of beaches...beached whales to be exact.

I finally made it up in my mind to have sex with him. I assumed that I wouldnt have second chance to have sex with him at a later date, even though he kept saying we could wait till later, and that he would call me tomorrow. I didn't believe himm. Maybe it was because his conversation was shallow. Or maybe it was because he made four fone calls on his cell while sitting in my apartment--one of which lasted fifteen minutes. (Which by the way, is real fucking rude). With that, I decided that this guy wasn't good for shit but an orgasm.

He was, however, nothing short of awesome. The sex was the best I had had in a while. It's amazing what the combination of a big hard dick and a muscular body can do to make you feel like a king. He got on top of me and entered me slowly and found my prostate immediately. The entire encounter was him going slow and deep in my body and me clamping down and massaging his John Thomas (ok, that was whack but I had to throw something light in there).

I didn't look at his face much. He was no looker. But I wrapped my lips on those nipples and saw his abdomen contract and relax as he pumped. It felt great. But he didn't talk too much. So I took it to the next level. I told him to go as hard as wanted. He asked me if I was sure. Of course I was. Could I handle it? Like a tic-tac.

He picked up the pace and pounded as deep as he could, and I thought I was going to erupt before he came. But just then he started slurring his speech. He was coming. Uncontrollably. And then he got splattered. Sweat was everywhere. I just wanted him out.

afterwards, he washed up, and asked me a peculiar question.

Why did you and your ex break up?
It's one of those annoying questions. Why ask? I told him that he cheated on me, and the dark boy said, "thats terrible, because youre a good guy...youre concerned about the other person in bed...which is how it should be."

I smiled, taking it as a compliment, but wondering what his ass knew about sex and relationships. Shortly afterward, he told me,

"I have your number. I'll ll be calling you"

I told him that i knew he had it, "but that sometimes these things are best left to a thanks and a so long." Instead of having me waiting for his call, I prefered closure. Right then and there. Acknowledge that it was a one night stand. I cannot stand it when guys lie after a one night standIt was clear that he wasnt interested in much. There were no kisses. And with the exception of mutual nipple sucking, there was very little physcial affection.

He replied. "Either way, I have nothing but love between us." As I stood in my doorway, watching him walk down my hall stairs, I wondered, "Do all men say stupid shit that doesnt make anysense when they are at a loss for words?" Sometimes men just need to shut the fuck up. Instead of getting angry, I reflected on the good orgasm. I smiled and wished him a good night.

While i wish I could fuck him everynight, I know that my life lies along another path. The path of the pathetic unattractive small dicked men that fall in love with me. The sexy sophisticated doggish men that I fall for but who mistreat me. And the countless meaningless one night stands peppered and sprinkled in between. Things could be worse.

epilogue
He never called back and we never had sex again. In 2004, I saw him a year later in a store parking lot near my house. He was kee-kee-ing with his gay friends talking about "hey girl this" and "hey girl that" in high voices. He looked like he gained a little weight.



1 Comments:

Blogger Cement Brunette said...

I have to admit that I have been guilty of saying stupid shit like "I have your number, I'll call you." OR even worse, "Here's MY number" even though I don't necessarily want to have sex with them again. I can't help it. Sometimes it's just a knee-jerk reaction. In the words of the Stone Roses, "I wanna be adored."

10:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who Links Here