Monday, February 07, 2005

Surprise Countdown


Gay Chicago Bloggers Bash Posted by Hello

Today I opened my electronic mailbox and had this nifty invitation inviting me to the Gay Chicago Bloggers Bash, hosted by Kris and Aaron. Even though I am a teetotaler, I was very excited to receive my invite. But unfortunately, I won't be able to attend.

Why? Because I have a prior engagement that involves a great surprise for the readers of SEX AND THE SECOND CITY. What surprise? I can't tell yet--but it should make for more great stories. All I can say is that it should be a lot of fun. So I am not going to the Gay Chicago Bloggers Bash because I am making a sacrifice for the devoted reader of this weblog. Make sure you stay tuned!!!

18 days and counting!



2 Comments:

Blogger Pip said...

A surprise? I guess I should set my "Sex Alarm." 18 days? I look forward to that.

10:01 PM  
Blogger Ms. Audacity said...

I posted this to my blog on Feb 5 (Chitown Bash). It seems like a nice idea. I wonder what the mix of people will be like?

12:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who Links Here