Tuesday, February 01, 2005

Return of The Vamp

Just when you thought I let dead dogs lay, I contacted VAMP aka CHRIS (see side bar: Current Men or previous posts A & B). When I last wrote about him, VAMP was the focus of a not-so-elaborate revenge scheme to teach a young punk a lesson. I thought I was done. But I guess I am like a cat. I want to torment this mouse some more. And plus, as annoying as he his—he’s a sexy mouse.

I must be a sadist. Why else would I take pleasure in stringing him on? Is it because I want to take him down a notch and let him know he's not as superfine as he thinks?

After I sexed VAMP really well, he would not stop calling me or text messaging me. But I never returned his messages. I wanted him to sit and stew. Think about what he was missing. The following are some of his text messages:

Dec 25. 1:45 PM
Merry Christmas

Dec. 26. 4:36 AM
So when are you going to fuck me?


And then he sent a disturbing message:

Dec 29. 10:56 AM
You can fuck me and come inside me.


Is he thinking I am going to have unprotected sex with him? I hope not.

Dec 30. 1:54 AM
Will you call me? I’m sorry if I did something.

Jan 1. 1:55 AM
So when are you going to fuck me?

Jan 2. 2:01 AM
So are you going to fuck me?

Jan 4. 1:34 AM
The sex was good and I need you inside me so can we hook up? And I do like u too.

Then he called me and left me the following voice message:

Jan 4. 5: 03 pm
Hey man, whassup this is Chris giving you a call just uh thinking about you seeing how you were doing. I was around your house, I drove to your…I mean, I didn’t drive to your house, but I had to come to a store near you to get something I ordered a week ago and I was seeing if I could see you for a minute. But, I guess you don’t want to talk to me. [he let out a small chuckle]. Guess Ill holla at you. Later.

And then VAMP stopped calling and text messaging me. Now I would be lying to you if I told you that getting all those messages didn’t stroke my ego. VAMP is a good looking guy and if he wasn’t such a self-obsessed, looks-centered girl, I would like to become friends with him and have regular sex. But unfortunately, he is a girl. But in my twisted mind I get a kick out of knocking him down a peg.

I decided to let some time past. I would contact him again. I wanted to hook up with him again and drive him crazy with sex. And then, while laying it down, make him admit in the waves of passion that he’s not really all that. Make him submit to me.

Aside: This is crazy, dominant/submissive sex play has NEVER interested me. Why the sudden appeal?

But I wanted to call when he least expected it. So a few days ago—after about three weeks— I hit him up with a text asking him when he wanted to hook up again.

Jan 29. 7:58PM
What’s up man, so when do u want to?

Jan 29. 8:00 PM
So when do u have time?

He had started shooting text messages at me like a machine gun. I told him that we could meet either that weekend or sometime during the week.

Jan 30. 1:12 AM

So can we do something tomorrow?

I was asleep when he sent this message and didn’t check my phone until he sent me the following message:

Jan 30. 6:25PM
What’s up with that? Out of the blue u text me but when I call u, u don’t pick up your phone so we can talk. I not have time for your games. I look too good for u. So stop testing me.

I was shocked. He looks too good for me? That mutha…VAMP had finally grown some balls under his panties. I was worried at first.

Did I string him along too much to the point that he got too
impatient? Then I relaxed and remembered. He’s 19 years old.
He’s a black man with green eyes. He’s used to guys falling over him. He’s
frustrated because I am not giving him the time of day.

I played it cool. I sent him a message saying that if he was too good looking for me then I would leave him alone, and he should stop sending me text messages. I left it short and simple—almost cold. It was a gamble. But I knew it would pay off.

Jan 30. 6:36pm
I’m sorry. What’s up man, so when do u want to? So what are u doing tonight? Is it cool for me to come over?

I knew he would come around. He texted me like a thousand more times that day. I told him that we would hook up during the week. So on Monday, the messages continued. Again, he mentioned some disturbing acts:

Jan. 31. 2:03pm
So what’s up can we do this today?

Jan. 31. 7:46pm
I want u to come in my ass.

My phone was off all day. So I never responded to his messages. I guess in an attempt to make some sense of why I wasn’t calling him back (because I am sure everyone else falls all over him), he sent the following text:

Jan. 31. 7:49pm
Hello. I’m talking to u. Do u have a boyfriend?

I decided it was time to finally give him a call. "Of course not,” I told him. “Now get your ass over here.”


***

Don't forget REQUEST THURSDAYS! I will post about anything you want. Ask "the sex" anything you want about me, previous posts, or even advice (do you want advice from me?). You can email questions to: sexandthe2ndcity@aol.com or post them in the comments section.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is crazy, dominant/submissive sex play has NEVER interested me. Why the sudden appeal?Desires change over time...and he seems like the passive-aggressive/submissive type. I say have fun.

1:29 PM  
Blogger e_five said...

I don't want to get all sober over everyone, but don't we have something of a responsibility as gay men to sexually mentor the next generation? I'd hate to think how Chris might take it out on someone in 2014, when he's Bernard's age.

Have fun, but make it as healthy mentally as it is physically.

9:26 PM  
Blogger Bernard Bradshaw said...

Mike (PRIME): Please Please Trust me. If I liked this guy remotely I woulda got with him a long time ago. I am not that stuck on looks. Basically if you have a cool attitude and some sex skills we can kick it. And this guy is somewhat attractive, has a great body, and has dick for days. Trust me, I WISH I liked him. Cause things would be pretty cool. His attitude is just horrible.

LOVEHATER: Did it feel good to call me an INTERNET WHORE? I bet it did. Enjoy it. As for VAMP being new to the game. No. He isn't. He's no newbie at all. The boy, as you call him, is old hat. Do I have an obligation to mentor this guy? Not at all. I've never led him to think that I want him for anything more than sex. And after all, he is an adult.

9:40 PM  
Blogger Ms. Audacity said...

You know I don't get into all of sub/dom play... Well not a great deal anyway... And I definitely don't let on that I like it... I play the stubborn role and the resistant lil chocolate gurl... just to make him comfortable with the power that I give to him. Of course he doesn't know that so just keep this as our little secret babe... LOL

Seriously I think that you get a rush from the fact that this self proclaimed dime-piece is sweating you like crazy. I must agree that it feels good to have someone coming at you like that. I got this one sweatin' me now... Oooops! There I go again... tellin' all my bizness! CTFU!

Can't wait to see how this one turns out.

10:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, I can't help thinking there's a sketchy dynamic here: basically, you justify leading him on because "he is a girl" (so what? he deserves as much respect as any other man), and because you don't like him (so what? Just don't see him again). Even if he does have a lot of sex experience, that does not mean he should be treated like shit. Whatever you say, you ARE playing with his emotions, and that's hard to take for anybody at any age, and that's difficult to justify. His involvement with you is disturbing (he is willing to go bareback, after all, for you). I enjoy your column much, but this is pure power trip.

8:59 AM  
Blogger Bernard Bradshaw said...

Never said it wasn't a power trip. I think I actually admitted that in the post. And no, I am not doing this to him just because he's a girl. I meet lots of effeminate guys. But its something about him that I feel needs to be brought down.

I still don't get you guys trying to portray this guy as a victim. He'll its not like I am torturing him or something. And if he is willing to do bareback with me--TRUST, he is doing it with other people. I'd like to think I have the bomb sex--but I am not so deluded to think that my sex is that great so as to make a guy step out of his normal routine and do unsafe stuff. (Especially when I have never even feigned an interest in having unprotected sex with him).

10:14 AM  
Blogger Rod said...

Shakespeare said, "Sometimes a rose is just a rose." I'd go a step farther: sometimes a hook up is just a hook up.[lol]Do people actually believe we should "mentor" hook ups? What should we do after sex? Take them to the coffeehouse, read Baldwin and Isherwood, go to the Angelika and discuss Almodovar's sexuality and iconic religious references in his films?[/lol]

If someone is so needy that they blow up pagers and cell phones...they don't a mentor. They need a therapist and a 12-step group. But until then, they can still get some some. No, do I think Bernard toyed with Vamp? Sure, a little bit, but he admits it. Was it wrong? Not in their relationship.

Obviously, the "boy" is sexually advanced behind his years, and likes sexual games. Many of us do. Vamp wants to be rode out. Period. He's not looking for tea and sympathy. He wants to ride. A lot of bottoms are like that. A lot of women are like that. Nikkaz hit me up all the time, please come over and hit this. Do I drop what I'm doing to run to them?

Not if I want to do it right, and some repeats. And many bottoms and women don't even respct a man who runs to them.

I'm new to the blogosphere, but I like this blog b/c Bernard keeps it real. Some other blogs are allegedly written by grown men, but they read like the diaries of high school girls, pining away for Prince Charming to sweep them away fron their lackluster lives.

As Jill sez, I'm living my life and it's golden.
Rod
Brotha2Brotha

2:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who Links Here