Sunday, February 13, 2005

Where's Tank?

Dear Readers of Sex and the Second City,

I really hope that the last few months of SATSC have brought you some entertainment, and have got you to do a little thinking. The time has come, however, that I am going to request your assistance.

Can you help me find TANK? I have posted two pictures of him today (they are below). Does anyone know whether he has a website, e-mail, or other contact information? Or does anyone have more pictures of him they can forward or direct me to? Please direct all information to: sexandthe2ndcity@aol.com. I really appreciate your help.

The big surprise is coming in 12 days!


Tank in BlackInches (May 2004) Posted by Hello

2 Comments:

Blogger Ms. Audacity said...

Damn B... I wanna look for his fine azz myself... LOL I wish I could find him for you... If I run across him... he he he! I will definitely pass on any info on him I find.

Good luck hun!

6:58 PM  
Blogger Rod said...

Yes, I've found him, but he's busy now! LOL

Seriously, I will be sending you some pictures from another shoot.

Rod
brotha2Brotha

6:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who Links Here