Wednesday, December 29, 2004

Lighter Shade in the Winter (pt. 2 To Vamp a Bitch)

For Part One click here.
Vamp (verb): to practice seductive wiles on.

CHRIS called me the next morning. And we arranged to meet at 1pm at the nearby Dunkin' Donuts. When he got to the donut shop he called me, and I told him to meet me outside. It was cold as hell, but I didn't want a thousand strangers in our conversation. And I wanted to be able to say some explicit shit to him to fuck with his mind and get him kind of hot.

The more we talked on the phone, the more I started realizing that this guy was somewhat effeminate. I was trying to reconcile that with a guy who claimed to be a top with a 10" pipe. But I have seen that before.

Like I said it was cold as hell outside, and I told him that I was wearing a baby blue hat. He started clowin', "Baby blue? You not no queen are you?" I got a little agitated--my skull cap actually looked pretty cool. I supressed my anger and told him, "If you think I am a fag you can leave."

Seconds later we were face to face.

When we shook hands he held his hand like a lady extending a bent wrist to be kissed. I would have been totally turned off, but he wasn't a bad looking guy. He was ok. And to a lot of slave mentalitly brothers, he would have been off the chain HOT. CHRIS hadn't lied. He had the hazel green eyes, the pink lips, and the light skin (though not so clear). For some guys, that's all you need. But not for me.

He stood in front of me in the cold with his hand covering his mouth. From behind his fingers he said, "Oh my, I didn't expect you to be this good looking." I was really upfront with him. With anyone else, I would have been more sheepish ("Thanks a lot man, you're not so bad yourself"), but I was on an agenda: to exact my revenge. I told him that I was in a rush and that I had to pick something up from my nearby apartment (half a block away) and that he was welcome to join me. He agreed.

All the way up to my apartment, mister super attractive kept telling me how nervous he was. Once inside we listened to some music, and for the first 20 minutes he kept looking down at the sofa and wouldn't look me in my eyes. When I told him to look at me, he would cover his face. When I would pull hands down he would start giggling and say, "No, I don't want you to look at me."

Note to self: I am dealing with a fucking kid.

He went on to tell me a horde of random stories. First (#1) was the retired professional football player that he met at the ESPN Zone who had all of this body, but who didn't know how to fuck him good. He told me, "No, he couldn't fuck me good, he didn't really have any dick. But my friends told me that I should have kept him. Can't you think of all the things he could have hooked me up with?"

Note to self: I think I might have a girl on my hands.

I put on Janet Jackson's latest Damita Jo album. Why is it that you can't put on a JJ album without a black gay man queening out? Now I like JJ more than most people--but is she the fucking black gay spokeswoman? The second story (#2) was his recollection of how he loved JJ's Slolove song (which is pretty good). He said he loved to drive down lake shore drive blasting it. He told me, "One day I was on my way past Boystown on Lake Shore Drive--I think it was gay pride--and this white girl, I mean guy pulled up next to me and screamed, 'YOU PLAY IT SISTER!'" And as he mimicked the white guy, he raised his left arm and circled it as he sent his torso through snake swerving undulations. I don't know why, but he felt the need to mimick the white guy three times. He had started on his fourth rendition when I interrupted him, asking had he met other guys off of the phone line.

Note to self: I DEFINITELY have a feminine guy on my hand

His third story (#3) was about all of the guys that he had met. He told me that his ex-lover used to fuck him all the time, but that he didn't enjoy it that much. He said that now he was predominately a top. I found that hard to believe. Who would let this guy climb on their back? He told me that he had been messing around with kats since he was 14 years old. Woah. He told me, "You know I have met about 50 guys off of that phone line, bisexuals, DL's, everything." He paused and added, "But none of them hold a candle to you."

Note to self: I got that bitch.

During all of this conversation he had laid his head on my lap and was looking up at me. If he hadn't been so goofy, silly, and girly--he wouldn't have been a bad looking guy. But it was time to get focused. It was time for me to lock in and exact my revenge. I knew he liked me, so now it was time to take it to the next level.

I bent over him and did that upside down Spiderman/Mary Jane kiss. That shit sent him into little quivers. Looking back, I couldn't tell if I was really doing all that shit to him or if he was faking the reaction cause he was so over the top dramatic with it.

I told him to come to the bedroom and lay down with me. I stayed fully clothed. He took off his pants. He was wearing boxers. We laid there and I wrapped him up in my arms and kissed his forehead. He held on to me really tight and started cooing. I got on top of him and started pressing my body on his (still fully clothed). He was rock hard. I could feel him. Then I reached into his boxers, and pulled out this MASSIVE PIPE. While he exaggerated on it being 10x6--it came pretty damn close. It was pretty big. Now I knew why guys let him fuck them. He really had a big dick.

"I feel like we're moving too fast." he chimed.

"Fine." I told him, and gently put his dick back in his boxers. I rolled off of him and laid next to him.

He looked puzzled--like he expected me to push him to have sex. But I wasn't. I was going to chase this tiger till he caught me. Everytime he protested that we moved too fast. I would stop. And then he would push himself on me. Until the moment came when he said,

"I want you to fuck me!"

"Really?" I said calmly.

He let out a big giggle, "Yes, but I am not sure. You're probably going to get it and never call me again."

This whole event was becoming a cliché.

I didn't say anything else. My dick was rock hard. I reached and got a condom, grabbed the lube, and popped his ass on a pillow. As I was putting lube on my dick, I looked at him. I have to admit his thick ass looked good with that big dick on his stomach. I kept thinking about the end result. Me banging the shit out of him and taking all of that attitude out of him that he gave me over the phone. But just then he ruined it.

"Come on and fuck this P U S S Y."

My dick remained a rock. It just went from a 10 (diamond) on Mohs Mineral Hardness Scale to a 1 (talc powder). I lost it.

Why do guys have to call ass, pussy? It's not pussy! I don't want you to call me ass pussy if I fuck you, and I don't want you to call yours pussy. Gross.

This guy was really fucking it up for me. A few minutes went by and I started to regain my erection. But then he did something unbelievable. He swung that big dick around like a helicopter propeller, bent over and sucked the head of his own dick! He let out a big suck noise and said, "oh that tastes so good". He didn't have it all. It kinda turned me on and disgusted me at the same time, but I went with it, spread his legs, and mounted that goofy motherfucker.

I had no problems going in his ass. It wasn't very tight. But it wasn't loose. He pretended like he wanted me to take it slow. As though he was having problems with me as I entered his ass. I knew he was lieing. I slid right in.

But all of that silliness stoped when I got that pinga inside of him. I started off slow, but then I picked up that pace. After a few moments I was waxing that ass. As soon as I stepped it up he said, "Oh my God, what have I gotten myself into?"

A few more strokes. And then I started banging deeper.

"OH SHIT, YOU'RE ON MY WALL!" he screamed.

He kept telling me how he couldn't believe I was finally inside of him. I had his hole open. Open like when a singer opens her mouth for a long note at the end of an opera. He screamed and yelled and I had my way with him until I got a good nut.

And there I was. I got my revenge. Now, all I had to do was to tell him I was the guy he was rude with on the phone, and tell him, "Get the fuck out." But I thought that would be a little bit too dramatic. I knew what I had done. And it was enough to keep it to myself. As soon as I finished I jumped up and started cleaning up and told him I had to go back to work. I didn't. His entire demeanor changed. I could tell he had expected to lay up with me for a minute. He looked a little sad.


Now, Ill be honest. I have done what I criticize a lot of tops of doing. Fucking guys to feed their egos. But I didn't go into this to prove my sexual energy--just to get back at a rude kid on the phone line and teach him a lesson. Honestly, I didn't even go into this trying to dick this boy silly. It worked out that way.

Looking back on it, what I did was kinda cold. The way he looked at me afterwards I knew he enjoyed it. He's even called me a few times since.

But that's usually what a guy does after he's been vamped.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

So why did you do it? Because it sounds like for all his repulsive character traits, it was still just a nut.

Just. A. Nut.

But I guess the whole "sexual anthropology" of it makes for a telling experience.

12:24 AM  
Blogger Ergane said...

Honestly, I won't knock you for what you did -- Goddess knows I have done some shit to fucked up people in my life -- but I wish you would have gone for gold... told him who you were and what he did and see how he took that.

I am a firm believer in exacting revenge poetic and intense, but unless you let the person in on it, they just think you are an asshole and never learn the lesson... and we can't have that, can we??? *grins*

5:26 AM  
Blogger Harold Gibson said...

If that's the way one gets a lesson in the life, then let me get rude with more brothas. Nice story

11:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who Links Here