Friday, December 31, 2004

White Chocolate Chasers (New Year's pt. 2)

I am not a big fan of chocolate. Although, for some reason I have a real thing for the buttery smoothness of white chocolate. But as much as I like it--I cannot stand white chocolate chasers. I'm learning that when you're planning a sex party, you run into all sorts of crazy people and craziness. I have even run into crazy white guys--the persistent crazy ones who are on a chocolate hunt. Here's a typical conversation:

WHITE GUY: White masculine bottom guy 37 yrs clean cut good looking safe guy 42c 32w 8 1/2c would like to come to the party and have a good time taking dik from some TOP guys.

ME: Sorry. Black and Latino men only.

WHITE GUY: OK. Too bad. But you and your buddies definitely wouldn't be disappointed. I have a sweet white tight ass and I would love to get passed around until everyone was satisfied. If you change your mind, contact me.

I had to ignore that last message before I went into a rage. We wouldn't be disappointed? If we change our mind? This may come off as racist, and I TRULY don't mean it to be, but as annoying as some white chocolate chasers are, you have to give to them for their persistence.

But the craziness doesn't stop there. Below is an Internet conversation I had with a guy (let's call him ASSCRAZY) about the sex party:

ASSCRAZY: where is the sex party, can we bareback at it?

ME: No, there is NO BAREBACK.

ASSCRAZY: why? that feel so good yo, if everybody is clean then whats tha big deal?

ME: why? because you're not paying and those are the rules. PERIOD.

ASSCRAZY: i'll pay my nigga, u aint talkin to any nigga in chitown, jus becuz nigga fuk round dont think i aint callin shots, i got chips yo....i pay, heck i sponsor yo shit, what u need ? hustler here calling it over here in my hood on tha west side, i got tha ends, let me know what u need.

ME: Man then why don't you sponsor your own sex party if you got all of those chips? Cause you're not calling the shots here papi.

ASSCRAZY: nigga dont tell me waht i will & wont do, u dont know me like that, i'll show up at that bitc & u wont even know if i was htere or not, theyre are ways of coming & u not knowing i dont care how smart u think u are & u think i wont find out if u dont give me tha info, i could still come & will come, u not goign to be watching every dick go in every as sso i was being nice askin you but since u wanna be a bitc & give me ahrad time, i'm disregarding what youve requested & coming with my own agenda in mind!

ME: LOL, im not worried, we'll have security for people like you. take care. (And no, I wasn't lieing).

ASSCRAZY: thats tha point u aint gonna know its me cuz i'm not gonna be carrying on like i am on here, i'm going to be low key & once i get in , i'm going to do what i said i'm gonna do.....& i plan on changing my page & pic so i'll get invited under a different name & u wont have a clue smartass.

Again, I had to stop the banter. I was beginning to argue with a crazy. All that effort and for what? His crazy ass still wasn't coming. I really hate to sound sanctimonious, and God knows I am not perfect. I understand that sometimes we aren't rational when it comes to sex and people slip up and have unprotected sex. But to go into a situation thinking you are going to bareback with people you don't know? That just...oh well. enough. I gotta sex party to get ready for.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who Links Here